"I believe in the love of God, it is an orphan's wildest dream, it is a Narrow Little Road, it is an ever widening desert stream" ~ Red Mountain hymn

"This narrow little road may be filled with both abundant joy and humiliating sorrow; surely, even its promised Divine acceptance cannot assure it's travelers absense of profound rejection. Indeed, this narrow road may be filled with a great many things, but the one thing it truly lacks is regret!" ~Debbie Sue



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a month of madness

Wow, what a crazy beautiful life I'm living here in Liberia right now!

Oh friends, I don't even know where to start this update.

One month to go...

Perhaps I should share about the deep wounds that have been healed these past 7 months, the crazy dreams and visions I've been having, the seemingly unsurmountable mountains that have crashed suddenly before my eyes through steadfast faith and rendered hearts, the prisoner that has been released time and time again in my own heart as I have truly forgiven my trespassers (another just a few days ago), or the doors that have been wildly opening in such unbelievably miraculous ways as I've followed God and humbled myself before Him. I'm trying so hard to share as much as I can whenever I have little chunks of time here and there. I've been vigorously writing and updating plenty o (Liberian phrase)!

A pastor man once told me that no one should be outdoing me in ministry while I am single and can devote all my time to the service of God and mankind... my Jesus spoke very clearly to this truth in 1 Corinthians 7!

With that truth in mind, here is just a taste of everything on my plate...

Cissie Graham staying in my house, Friday is the start of our 3 rural life festivals, 20 days till Franklin arrives, hosting 2 media teams, keeping up with emails and blog entries ;), directing a drama for my church to be performed the last thursday in March, not sleeping as I'm writing sermons and proposals in my sleep, writing a proposal for JAMPACT Ministry, making dinners for guests, finding times to read scripture and pray and fast, re-applying for Multnomah University in Portland to finish my degree, planning for the future, directing a play for the children's life festival (March 26th)... and I don't know maybe eating ;)

It's no wonder as I read this list why I've been struggling with neck pain and migraines.

I'm continually thankful for all that Jesus is doing in and through me personally, and the amazing work of everyone involved with SP, and for the consistently encouraging support of you who have stood by me through it all!

grace and peace to each of you...

running for the reward,

dsuefreebu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment